|Week of February 14, 2011|
Top 10 Ways To Tell If It’s Valentines Day in Southeast Texas
1. Several middle aged men walking around with purse imprints in their foreheads.
2. You get “I heart U” text messages from people you don’t know.
3. Your local florist tries to pass off Tulips as "Texas Sized Roses".
4. Some stores have started taking bids on boxes of chocolate.
5. Three words: "Pink Baby Chickens"
6. The local drug store has a sale because it’s entire stock of chocolate hearts was stored next to the space heater.
7. Romance is symbolized by a bratty kid in a diaper who shoots you with sharpened sticks.
8. It’s the only time of the year when a Cardiologist is asked their thoughts on love.
9. There’s a blood drive.
10. Radio stations ignore two-thirds more requests for love songs.
ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST: Homicidal Humor South Texas Style
AND, More Homicidal Humor, By: Sgt. Brian Foster
STRESS + PRESSURE = :Reporter’s bizarre on-air episode raises questions
THINGS THAT MAKE CHARLES DARWIN LAUGH: Man jailed after filming himself driving 140 mph
SELL T-SHIRTS AND MAKE A FORTUNE: No joke: Ex-mayor's name too funny for Ind. center
WHEN YOU WANT A JOB DONE RIGHT, CALL PROFESSIONALS: Crematorium to heat water for town's swimmers
You need a A Sushi Chair
SCIENCE!!!!!: Fractal Technology, Art & History
THAT DARN ECONOMY: Las Vegas wedding chapels deal with love recession
UMMMM, Pork Chop's Toxic Toons...
I LOVE Flash Clocks!