|Week of March 21, 2011|
The YMBL South Texas State Fair is back in town!!!
We kind of did this as a joke one year and then found the following year, two of our items where on the menu. Do you like the fried Twinkies and Snicker bars? You’re welcome.... KIDDING!!!
Here’s a list of possible “new” food ideas for the South Texas State Fair this year.... No particular order or digestibleness...
* Fried Marshmallow Pizza (Mmmm… creamy)
* Carmel Bacon Tacos (it has a certain chewy crunch thing going on)
* Turkey Milk Shakes (works with both meat and dairy)
* Venison Hot Pockets (for the wild game hunter in us all)
* Gumbo on a Stick (one year, I’m going to figure this one out… we’ll all be rich!)
* Chocolate Dipped Chicken Legs (just melts in your mouth)
* Onion Funnel Cakes (Think of it as a giant hush puppy)
* Pork Fried Rice Balls (big, portable, boudain!)
* Yard-Long Hot Dogs (like three ‘footlongs for the whole family)
* Mashed Potatoes and Brown Gravy Pistolettes (maybe throw some bacon bits in there, too)
* Sausage Flavored Popcorn (you thought the butter was greasy, whew!)
HMMM, Japan (Quietly) Encourages a Wider Evacuation From Reactor Area
Reminds me of some of our Beaumont Fast Food... Woman charged after falling asleep at drive-thru... Bet the fries were cold, too...
NYC subway brawl over spaghetti debated... The real challenge would be to eat it while driving - now, yer' talkin'...
Sammy Hagar says abducted by aliens... Or was it just a David Lee Roth flashback?
Cops: Angry Taco Bell customer fires at officers... Again, I think It's like I'm in line in Beaumont???
18 Old-Timey Photos You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped...